Golang Back-end Engineer
PEAK6 is a leading investment firm headquartered in Chicago seeking for a Golang Back-end Engineer. Over 20 years prior, we were one of the primary firms to create sophisticated proprietary technology in our trading business. Today, we influence our specialized resourcefulness and operational capacity over various investment territories, crossing right on time to mid-organize development capital, operational control, trading, and sports management, with an eye toward offering some benefit to the client. Throughout the years, we have fabricated and worked a few driving monetary technology firms including OptionsHouse (offered to General Atlantic in 2014), and today our group incorporates an advanced riches clearinghouse, a redistribute supplier of flood insurance, a Premier League soccer crew, a worth investment arm, a hatching lab, and that’s just the beginning.
This job is based out of Chicago.
What You’ll Do All Day
- Characterize, create, convey and work various responsive, self-sufficient miniaturized scale benefits that are the establishment of the new PEAK6 stage
- Thoroughly consider difficult issues and tackle them at all layers of the endeavor.
- Create and keep up a perfect and predictable API for both inside applications and outer customer applications
- Keep in touch with self-reporting, and well-tried code with an accentuation on reasonable improvement rehearses
- Work as a piece of little, beneficial advancement group that puts an accentuation on code quality, peer audits, and robust engineering rehearses.
What You Need To Succeed
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other requesting engineering degrees (or comparable work experience)
- at least three years of professional experience, working as a piece of a multi-individual advancement group that uses automated testing, CI pipelines, peer surveys in a perfect world in an Agile Environment.
- Our application is composed for the most part in Golang. A solid capability and top to bottom comprehension of at any rate one of the accompanying center languages is an unquestionable requirement: Golang, Java, C++, or C#. Where your fundamental language isn’t Golang, readiness to learn/use Golang is an absolute necessity.
- Shown skills in procedure and algorithm structure
- Capacity to adapt new and new advances rapidly, as required
- Solid comprehension of RESTful API shows and dispersed architecture
- Experience with Kafka, Protobufs, and responsive, multi-tenant applications is a major in addition to
- A DevSecOps mentality and experience with cloud-native applications and infrastructure-as-code is a plus.
Engineering, Information Technology
Computer Software, Internet, Financial Services