New Job Openings Available: Payroll specialist, engineer, nurse, IT, real estate, Manager of clinical research. These are among the ongoing new job openings the past ten days in the Fairfax City area.
FAIRFAX, VA — Businesses over the locale are searching for new workers. Here are new job openings in Fairfax.
Vacancy: Manager Of Clinical Research
This position is in charge of dealing with the clinical programs and awards of the Society of Interventional Radiology and SIR Foundation. Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Research and Grants, the position incorporates dealing with a few between societal, global, and enrollment wide clinical research and library tasks, arranging and sorting out up to four expert board gatherings yearly, and dealing with the SIR Foundation Grants and Awards Programs with the help of the Coordinator of Clinical Research and Grants.
Basic Functions and Responsibilities Of Clinical Research Manager
Oversee research programs
- Plan and deal with the substance and organization of up to four expert board gatherings every year
- Assist lead examiners of the expert panels with data about the expert board process, acquire materials from specialists, and follow up for expectations, including a procedures paper and a sequential application for financing
- Maintain spending plans and courses of events for panels
- Work with SIR volunteer authority and boards of trustees, different revenue driven substances, medical gadget and pharmaceutical companies, other claims to fame social orders and others to oversee territorial, national, and universal clinical research and library ventures
- Assist boards of trustees with planning gatherings and online classes, draft motivation, lead calls, accept minutes as required
- Serve as a dependable and useful asset to individuals with respect to the research programs and procedures of the SIR Foundation
Deal with the SIR Foundation Grants and Awards Programs
- Demonstrate an intensive comprehension of the SIR Foundation Grants and Awards Program
- Utilize electronic software to track and guide entries through the award survey process
- Enforce application forms, regulate the survey of applications for fulfillment/exactness and give direction to applicants as required
- Serve as a learned and exact asset to analysts and award applicants
- Work with accounting to oversee contracts, related reports, and installments in the award database, uphold deadlines and revealing prerequisites, and draft reports as required
- Keep award database refreshed and exact
- Facilitate the exchange of award understanding changes and guarantee auspicious award contract execution
- Manage the logistics of the SIR Foundation Grant Review process during the SIR Annual Meeting
- Collaborate with inner staff and outside organizations to create potential award opportunities
- Monitor and deal with the award program spending plan and keep up thorough controls
Secondary Functions and Responsibilities
- Create plans and timetable calls with doctor leadership to talk about research and grants projects.
- Get ready documents, slides, introductions, and other supporting for different leadership gatherings.
- Draft articles and notices for print and web communications concerning research projects and award opportunities
- Draft project spending plans and keeps up oversight of project spending plans.
- Arrange and liaise with different organizations and people as expected to satisfy obligations.
- Some movement (roughly 5%) is required, multi-week travel will be required to go to a yearly gathering, a few neighborhood travel duties will happen every year for expert board gatherings and executive gatherings.
- Bolster the Director of Clinical Research and Grants as required
- Perform different obligations as allocated
Learning, Skills, and Abilities
- Capability with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Excellent project management skills (capacity to organize and mindful to deadlines and spending plans)
- Excellent composed and oral relational abilities
- Better hierarchical skills and substantial consideration than detail
- Capacity to flourish inside a group as an exceedingly communitarian pioneer
- Capacity to function admirably freely and proactively
- Bachelor of Science degree required or proportional experience
- Research affirmation exceedingly desired.
- Project management affirmation exceedingly desired.
- Least of 3 years involvement in clinical or potentially medical research
- Grants organization experience profoundly desired.
- Involvement with grants following software exceptionally desired.
- Experience in overseeing project spending plans exceptionally desired.
- Project Management Research Writing/Editing
- Not-for-profit Organization Management
Click on the link below to Apply