PwC Finance Analyst Needed At PwC Service Delivery Centre (Manila). Limited Company Location NCR – National Capital Region, Philippines
PwC SDC Manila is a member firm of the PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) global network. Established as a Support Center in Manila to provide assurance, accounting, tax and business services to other PwC member firms in the Asia Pacific and Americas (APA) region – servicing only clients outside the Philippines from over 16 other countries. Currently staffed by 850+ specialized professionals connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics. PwC SDC Manila , like any other PwC member firm around the world, strives for a high performance culture, and passion for excellence. You will get exposure to globally recognised methodology, receive comprehensive training and on the job development and coaching. You will work with like-minded peers and have experienced professionals as your mentors. There will be ample opportunity to stretch yourself, learn new and progress, especially for those who show high potential.
PwC SDC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Authorized CPAs would have a preferred position, however not required.
- Applicants must have 3 to 4 years of expert involvement in an accounting capacity
- String information of tax and accounting norms
- Must have sharp regard for subtleties
- High investigative reasoning and can perform compromises of accounts is an unquestionable requirement.
- Capacity to deal with various undertakings and due dates
- Displays being a cooperative person with exceptional relational and relational abilities
- Ought to be capable in G Suite and MS Office
- Having involvement with Lotus Notes is alluring
- Must be adaptable to work outside office hours, whenever required
- Get ready, look at, and dissect accounting records, financial articulations, and other financial reports to survey exactness, culmination, and conformance to revealing and procedural benchmarks.
- Get ready and screen the start to finish procedure of Purchase Orders – approval of stock, confirmation of costs, steering for the mark to approved signatories, and issuing to mentioning parties.
- Get ready and approve of charging solicitations issued to the domains.
- Perform three paths coordinating of procurement orders, seller solicitations and conveyance receipts for installment preparing
- Approve precision of charging solicitations – building rent, organization issued cell phones, hotel accommodation, landline calls, corporate credit cards, and so forth.
- Lead receipt exercises for conveyed materials
- Get ready, procedure, and issue a check for accounts payable to vendors
- Set up tables of accounts, and dole out passages to legitimate accounts – posting accounting sections for payment and shutting sections
- Process taxes owed and get ready BIR tax returns (VAT and retaining taxes), guaranteeing consistency with installment, revealing and other tax prerequisites.
- Get ready week by week, month to month, quarterly or potentially yearly reports – accounts compromise, PEZA ranch in records and report, headcount compromise, check observing, group assets, and others.
- Aid audit exercises – take care of questions from the outside auditors.
- Update and screen status of check installments
- Aid the recharging of Business Permit
- Screen conveyance of properties for detailing purposes and gets ready homestead in records to PEZA
- Compose and keep up financial records/documents
- Take part in specially appointed undertakings, ventures, documentation, and revealing.
- Add to process enhancements for productivity purposes.
- Financial Services
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
- Interpersonal Communication
- Analytical Skills
- Closing Entries
- Account Reconciliation
- Annual Reports
- Accounting Standards
- Google Suite
- Value-Added Tax (VAT)
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree